In Store Appointments
Congratulations on your engagement! We look forward to helping you find your perfect wedding day look! Ellynne Bridal has got you covered from the gown to all your bridal accessories, as well as a beautiful selection for moms and bridesmaids! Become an Ellynne Bride and let one of our expert consultants help you find the dress of your dreams! We cannot wait to see you!
A few important things to know ahead of saying yes to your dress:
- Ellynne Bridal is operating by appointment only. If an appointment day/time is unavailable, we invite you to sign up on our waitlist or give us a call and we can help accommodate for a day/time that will work best for you.
- We ask that if you or any of your guests are feeling under the weather, have traveled internationally within 2 weeks prior to your appointment, have recently been test for or have been exposed to COVID-19 that we reschedule your appointment.
- Face masks are required and available to our brides and their guests at no extra cost.
- Ellynne Bridal recommends bringing up to 4 guests with you to your appointment, as well as no guests under the age of 16. We are happy to accommodate everyone you would like to bring, however, if you can limit this to a couple of key people to keep your appointment as intimate as possible, we know you will have the best experience finding your dress! You want to bring close friends and family that will be supportive, yet honest during your appointment. Too many opinions can sometimes make the experience stressful and we want the focus to remain on you and making your wedding dress dreams come true!
- Come prepared to say yes to your dress! Our bridal appointments last for 90 minutes and most of our brides find their dress the very first-time shopping with us. With our gowns ranging in price from $1000 to $3500 and our sizes ranging from bridal size 10 to 28, most of our brides start and end their dress shopping experience on their first appointment with us.
Book Your Appointment Now! Visit our FAQ section for more information, or please call us at (402) 489-7770 for any questions or assistance.